Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ahhh the days of the Suzuki 125.

Man, today I had a flashback to when I was 14 and I had my motorcycle license. And I mean it was a powerful one, I had the same feelings that I did then. It was about me riding my 125 enduro motorcycle around town. Cruising, if you will, with the high schoolers. Draggin main . . . goin uptown . . . honking at everyone you know. I even had a walkman and some battery powered speakers strapped on to it, so I could crank up the Ozzy, Motley Crue, Thunder, Skid Row, or any other fuckin bad ass 80's Rock that you could think of. It ruled.

ahhh . . . those were the days of daydreams, crushes, and finding out what life was about.

Much like my life about 3 years ago.
interesting.

HOPE ALL IS HAPPY AND HEALTHY.
kick today in its ass!

love it.
rock.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thunder! Hell yeah! Backstreet Symphony dude! I don't want yo dirty love. I don't want you touchin' me. I don't need yo dirty love, it's enough, trying to live with the memory. Nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah!

Unknown said...

No... this was waaaaay after my New Kids phase. :-)