Monday, August 15, 2005

OUR HOUSE!

Well, here are the pics that were on the flyer.

Its gonna be cool.



Fun day on Saturday . . . The gig at the Deep Deuce went well for us, not so well for the others, since it kinda got rained out. But damn it was hot when we played. Then we made a couple calls and went to the Dog to open for TX Jack. Which was cool too. Two gigs in one day on the band's first day out. Pretty cool. Got good response. It was definitely fun times.

Rocked out.

Monday's suck.
period.
no matter if you love your job or not.

oh well, another day that I am awake and breathing.
which is always good to have.

word.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the debut brother! Wanted to go ... but got lured away :)

The Panhandleman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daisy-Girl said...

Yeah good choice on la hacienda...

I'm ready for the house warming... :)

Unknown said...

We're gonna trash the place. I say a couch on the front porch would be good. Maybe some Joe's cups lights around the front. ;-)

That almost looks like the house I grew up in.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute. Will be fun to decorate!!! House warming gifts here we come.