do they really need that many people to paddle a boat. The current can't be THAT strong. I bet the boat you were in had a motor on it. And oooohhhh 6am?!?! Welcome to the real world.
Those are great shots!!! Maybe you need to become a photographer on the side, like your Uncle.
i heart my school :)
I can't take the credit . . . E-say took em.
He is good!!!
Kevin probably had to paddle the boat. :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
do they really need that many people to paddle a boat. The current can't be THAT strong. I bet the boat you were in had a motor on it. And oooohhhh 6am?!?! Welcome to the real world.
Those are great shots!!! Maybe you need to become a photographer on the side, like your Uncle.
i heart my school :)
I can't take the credit . . . E-say took em.
He is good!!!
Kevin probably had to paddle the boat. :-)
Post a Comment