Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Random Images

If you haven't been over there in awhile . .
I had a blast last night at Henry Hudson's for Robert's Birthday get together . . . spent way too much money, and got pretty buzzy, but damn it was fun. Caroline was the only lady with us and kept up nicely! ;-) I think we both let loose a little.

Damn fun times.
Well, I may do the jazz thing at Mushashi's with Issei (E-say) tomorrow from 7:30-9:30, but not sure. Chad is tonight, but I can't make it to the lit. I really really have to start staying in.

I think we are going to start hiding out with the elusive Jamie and Angie for a bit.

Love ya'll
have a wonderful hump day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we're going to moo-sa-shees for a bit then heading over to the Dog to catch Travis Kidd burn down the gee-tar.

Unknown said...

Oh and as for your random images... it looks like you've dropped your phone one too many times.

Anonymous said...

Good times indeed!!!! Minikiss on Friday!!! Who's in? I wanna rock and roll "half" the night and party "half" the day!!!

The Panhandleman said...

http://www.littlemanentertainment.com/Joeys2Page.html