No Proof reading done here . . . . . . . . . .
------------------------------------------------------------
So . . . lets start by saying that my life has been a whirlwind over the past 4 months. Dealing with finding the love of my life, dealing with the repercussions of finding the lady of my life (meaning, many of my friends not understanding and being unsure of my quickness), starting a new job . . having new living quarters . . . I mean the last time that I did one of these, I was moving out of my apt. and was going to be couch surfing of sorts . . . living the somewhat "hippie" life. Now I have a more money, less stress job, a new lady, which I will hold dear to me for the rest of my time on this planet, and finally it is all hitting home. I just got home from jammin behind a kit, which at one time, was my life, nothing else mattered. But now, its much different. It is fun, but thats it right now, no expectations, no giving up everything for it . . . . just fun. I will play the drums until the day that I leave this world, but I got to tell ya . . . I have grown up alot . . . and I mean ALOT in the past 2 years. Possible the biggest growth period in my life. Its amazing. My lady is getting adjusted to my things that I hold dear, just as I am getting adjusted to hers. And yes . . . it came fairly quick, but only my friends fears enter into my head. when I throw all the bullshit out the window . . . I have no fears of my own, I know that I will always love this lady. She absolutely rules. . . and yes . . . if, on the rare occasion, that I ever choose to really pursue music again hardcore . . . even though it would suck a bit for us, I know that we are strong enough to make it through. How do I know? . . . cause I have been through it many times, the difference is . . I know what I've got, and she knows what she's got. Bottom line, we would work through it.
Job wise, its awesome. I enjoy being a "suit", although a very non-traditionalist suit, but a suit nonetheless. I can't believe that a hippie like me could be such a good leader, manager, boss, whatever (I knew I could though, I got skills). . . but you better know that I am still on the fringe. . . ruffling feathers in corporate america . . . but just in a tactful way. Using both sides of my brain. I will still make them see a portion of the light of the reason that my gen-x'res rebel. And I love the challenge & I love the rewards.
I wanna write more, but I don't know what to say. I told Robert one time to write whats on his mind, and he said that he didn't know what to write about. Well dude . . write about not having anything to write about. . . for instance . .
"I don't know why I am trying to write. This is stupid. I have nothing on my mind. It reminds me of when so and so said this to me . .. which leads me to think about this which leads to this . . . blah blah blah."
I challenge everyone to go home and before you go to bed, take 15 minutes, thats it, just 15 minutes, and I bet you will hit on something subconsiously that will do you good and will teach you a lesson about yourself. Try it . . . all you have to lose is 15 minutes. God knows we spend way more than that being lazy and watching TV.
Try it.
bitches.
Im out.
Time for one more brew and thoughts of my plans for the weekend.
rock
the
fuck
out.
Oh, PS. . . . My dog still fuckin rules.
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just tell your friends that you are following in your parents footsteps as far as getting married quick and it has worked for them for 36yrs.
Post a Comment