Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mr. Lee, even though stupid, still my rock icon.

Anyone watch it last night?
I know that he is not the most intelligent dude on the planet by far . . . he has never really had to be a mature adult. But even that being said... He fuckin rules and is the reason that I started playing the drums. He is a fuckin legendary bad ass. A rockstar through and through. And for some reason, I can relate to him. I have vicariously lived through him for a long time. Yeah, he is stupid, but he has fun. And I dig any documentary on him. Including this stupid ass TV show.
I am a germ.
but at least I am a germ for a true rockstar, and not a texas rock star.


dig the new CD too.
hairy buds . . .
hairy buds. . .

TOMMY LEE RULES!
even though he's a moron.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

too bad he can't play drums in a damn marching band. he sucks. but that whole show reminds me of me when I was in college.