Here's to Robert, one of the most considerate dudes I know.
You rule, and I hope you have a great day!
And if our engagment pics don't get rained out at 6:30, I will see ya after them, if they do, then maybe I will see ya before that. Rock on brother.
Stoney's full band and CD release is Thursday, I think I will make an appearance. I am curious what it will be like and who all is involved. Anyways.
have a great Toooosday.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's next Thursday ... the 25th
Thank you brother
oh right . . . I was wondering why you weren't goin.
You weren't supposed to use all caps and that many exclamation points when you talk to Robert like that. You are supposed to say it in a low grumbly voice. Then end it with a period. "Happy birthday brother." See? Like that.... its on Saturday night, boys.
yeah, stoney's next thursday. dave ray might be making an appearance.
feliz cumplianos roberto!
well that would be damn cool to see dave again, coming for a visit eh?
rock.
Post a Comment