Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ahhhhhhhh. . . . The pleasures of being famous.

It really sucks that our society is so intrigued with what famous people do, that photographers can fetch a quarter million dollars for a damn photo of them doing something. That's insane, and if I was famous, I think I would pull a Tommy Lee on some of those bastards. . . but maybe I could be sly about it and not physically hit them with my fists. Maybe just ram a few with my big ass SUV because they got too close. Or maybe I could have a mirror, and everytime they tried to get a pic of me, I would flash the mirror and burn their eyes making them never to see or take pictures again. Or maybe I could come out with a camera and have all my bodygaurds have cameras and start flashing their eyes away. mwaaaaahahahahaha

yeah, thats the ticket
yeah.

Q."Did you hear what they call a booger with anorexia?"
A. "Slim Pickins"

burrrrhurhurhurhur

Go forth and conquer the day away.
alright then.


No comments: