Monday, August 15, 2005

CHAD'S BACHELOR PARTY ROAD TRIP!

Since Chad's groomsman are all touring bands . . . whose going with us on the labor day road trip.

Looks like Old 97's in Dallas on Friday ($9)
then travel to Gruene Hall on Saturday for a Charlie Robison/Hayes Carl show ($22)
hotel expense split many ways.
and then maybe just hang and float the Guad, or we could go to RamFest . . depends on everyone's funds.
Then drive back on Monday.

now . . . who's coming with me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

labor day . . . Sept. 2-5

Anonymous said...

you know I'm in fo shizzle!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been in from the get-go :)

I already have my Old 97s tickets ... and I know I've already said it ... but ... GET YOURS NOW IF YOU ARE GOING - IT WILL SELL OUT!! This is one of the best live bands in the nation!

Sounds like a party!!!!

Unknown said...

The Greencards play from 1-5 at Gruene too... fo free! The Rangers play there the next afternoon... that might kick ass too!