Monday, August 22, 2005

WRINKLES AND ROCK N ROLL.

Gotta give it up to them. We all know its harder to rock when your joints hurt.

Didn't seem to phase the "grown - up" party on Saturday night. Man, that is fun. Ragan throws a good one. I was just glad to wake up and not have anything drawn on my face, since I went down before alot of the others. Or at least I think I went down before alot of the others. I also figured more folks would crash there . . . everyone must have driven home which kinda scared me, but to each their own. I will take some floor space or the loveseat anyday.

Well, I sure wanted to stay in bed this morning. When the thunder rolls, I roll back over.

Wednesday is Mac and Travis. Always a killer show.
Thursday is Stoney. Anxious to see what he has put together.

I have no money, so I am going to be stayin in . . . for the most part.
I think I may be on hiatus this weekend. May take the tent and go find a nice quiet retreat somewhere. I am feeling some personal time coming on.
Could just be the gloomy monday syndrome.
fuck, I don't know.

whatever.
love ya'll
have a killer day

Rock it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

College Days bitch! Haven't missed one yet!