I'm in a great mood.
Might be the fact that Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers are playing our reception. (kinda) God bless the dog!
Might be the fact that Mr. McClure played my dad's and I's favorite tune of his. "World Go Round". And even put a little tag to my dad in one of the lines . . . . . Oh and, it's the Braums #187 on Highway 3 and Council. Bitch. Come into MY work and act a fool anytime.
What a punk.
But one of the coolest punks on the planet.
Might be the fact that some of the Stragglers were there and actually hang out and chit chat.
Might be the fact that Dave Ray is in town.
Might be the fact that Jeremy Watkins of the Stoney Larue band always answers my phone calls. (he's a better man than me, cause everyone knows that I am a bitch at answering my phone)
Might be the fact that I have a killer job.
Might be the fact that I am marrying one of the most amazing ladies in the world.
But . . .
my friends.
It might be the music.
See yall at Stoney in a few hours. The new record fuckin rules. I think we are going to be in for a treat!
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Whatever... I'm still trashed.
It MIGHT have been the liquor
Why you gotta start spreading rumors about Roger Clyne last night man? Trying to deframe his character and shit! Not cool dude! ;) HA!
Too cool they are going to be there ... that'll be a very bueno day!
Must nap before round 2 tonight!! May not be able to close the bar down this time though ... we'll see :)
Wow I'm commenting a lot ... maybe I need to hurry and get my site back up ... ya think?
Post a Comment