I had 6 different calls from 6 different numbers yesterday, and not one of them left a message.
I need to put in my message to please leave a message, because I might just not know the number.
But none of them left a message. It makes me want to call all of them back to see what they were.
And then hang up really quick if its someone that sucks.
burhur.
I love you all.
I'm freakin busy.
Need to work late for the job.
Need to work late for some freelance things.
Gonna be practicing with Chad, Ryan, and Matt this week a bit after work.
It'll be nice to bang away behind the kit once again.
Got a gig on August 13th for a Tsunami Benefit.
Wormy Dog Anniversary Party Friday!
Dwight Boekman Music Fest on Saturday in Okeene.
Gonna be a damn fun weekend.
kick
its
ass
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment