So, this weekend was quite special, being that I didn't really do much. I hung out with my lovely fiance and chilled. Friday I was in bed by 9:30. That Wednesday and Thursday about killed me. Not really, but I hadn't done that in a long time. It was great to get to hang with some of the folks that are always out on the road. Never really just get to hang with them anymore. But it sure wore me out. Then on Saturday, we got up and went and looked at the limos that we could have for our ride for our wedding. Man, they had some killer cars. We picked one that will freaking blow you all away. It is going to be awesome. Then we did some registering at Sears, which went well. I picked out alot of tools.. I love tools. Then I went to jam on the kit for a bit with Chad and the boys which also went kick ass. Got some new tunes kinda laid down. Then after that Caroline and I packed the tent and went on our first camping trip together in our new tent. Thanks ma and pa!! It was awesome. Went to Red Rock Canyon and built a campfire and just enjoyed the time. I loved it. I love us. Broke it down on Sunday and came back to town. I was a bit restless and so when Caroline was about ready for bed, I topped off my weekend with a trip to Don's. Played some conga with some folks and had a couple of beers. Those guys have gotten alot better since the last time I had seen them. It was a nice way to top off a great weekend.
My life is blessed.
merry mondays.
rock.
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
damn fun, damn fun.
Post a Comment